EMF-TheBand.com Forum Index EMF-TheBand.com
Official EMF Meeting Place

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

EMF Promo Video for grabs

View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Banger

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 7:36 am    Post subject: EMF Promo Video for grabs Reply with quote

Anyone interested in a promo VHS (PAL) video featuring the vids for Unbelievable, Children, Lies and the TV advert for Schubert Dip LP? I offered this up on eBay complete with a DVD copy of the tape for back up and had no takers for 99p!!!!! Surely there must be someone out there that wants it........ so I found this site and hope it can go to a good home! Smile
Let me know if you are interested.
rab092003

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 5:14 am    Post subject: Re: EMF Promo Video for grabs Reply with quote

The Banger wrote:
Anyone interested in a promo VHS (PAL) video featuring the vids for Unbelievable, Children, Lies and the TV advert for Schubert Dip LP? I offered this up on eBay complete with a DVD copy of the tape for back up and had no takers for 99p!!!!! Surely there must be someone out there that wants it........ so I found this site and hope it can go to a good home! Smile
Let me know if you are interested.
Quote:
rab092003

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 5:16 am    Post subject: Re: EMF Promo Video for grabs Reply with quote

I am very interested in the video tape my friend loves emf Razz
Ghost

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im very interestet, too! (all kinds of EMF- Videos)
Lisa
Knows about "that song..."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 6:49 pm    Post subject: EMF Video up for grabs Reply with quote

Years ago, I painstakingly taped loads of the 'Mef when they were on TV, then most of it got taped over by my dear mother...... Evil or Very Mad

There must be somebody out there that recorded stuff (anything) at the time thats still got it? I really mean anything. Or live stuff? Someone? Help me re-live my youth again! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

please e-mail me at: collierlisa31@aol.com if you do have anything - I will pay any costs or whatever is necessary - promise Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    EMF-TheBand.com Forum Index -> Marketplace All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: