EMF-TheBand.com Forum Index EMF-TheBand.com
Official EMF Meeting Place

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

EMF & iTunes

View previous topic :: View next topic  
BLUE EYED DEVIL

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:40 am    Post subject: EMF & iTunes Reply with quote

Hey there Very Happy , It's been bugging me that the only album available by EMF on iTunes is Schubert Dip...ive been waiting years now for the rest of the catalogue to become available for purchase as well. Ive had friends tell me in the past that you can request albums and iTunes will get 'em...Really? Is that possible? If so I cant figure out how to do that...Does anyone here have any ideas on how to do it??? I know that there might be "industry/label" reasons for why Stigma, Unexplained, and Cha Cha Cha haven't been available on iTunes, but since Schubert Dip is on the same label as the others I don't see why? Anyway any thoughts or ideas on how we could "encourage" getting the rest of the 'MEF's stuff available??? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

thanx in advance
-nate-
Cara
The Webmaster
The Webmaster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I tried once sending either iTunes or EMI a request to put the stuff on iTunes. You can see how much it's helped... Sad
Scott
Official Photographer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

makes sense to put them on, bit more money in the pockets for the lads. Specially since there getting old and grey and might need some extra in the old retirement fund:)
BLUE EYED DEVIL

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, It wouldn't hurt. From my understanding it cost's almost nothing to put album's up on iTunes, so why not? I would be more than happy to pay $10 a record, which would be in the "real" and highest quality the internet has available. Plus ipod ready. So any thoughts on how to "encourage" iTunes or let the guys in 'MEF know there's a want for it???
Cara
The Webmaster
The Webmaster

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Besides begging? Smile I have no clue how that stuff works. Maybe do some research on Google!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    EMF-TheBand.com Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: