EMF-TheBand.com Forum Index EMF-TheBand.com
Official EMF Meeting Place

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mark D - you still about?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    EMF-TheBand.com Forum Index -> Ask a band member
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Simon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 5:51 am    Post subject: Mark D - you still about? Reply with quote

Hey chap - just wondered if you still look in here?
Remember I asked for drum lessons - I took your advice and taught myself and have to say that was the best piece of advice I could have asked for. I'm not bad now (not up to your class of course) and feel really confident when playing. Think it might be time to look for a new kit too....any deal on chap ::nudge nudge:::
Mark D
Band Member
Band Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 1:16 pm    Post subject: drums drums drums!!! Reply with quote

How do Simon??

great to hear your playing mate, well done. It'll all come in time just don't rush...enjoy it.

Kit wise..uhmmm..I'm just waiting for my new little beauty to arrive, I have a Ludwig Superclassic USA down at a store in Portsmouth the guy is trying to sell for me. It's brand new (got a deal on it being in the trade and all) it's going for around 1400 but it's value is 2800..I've even thrown new cases in with it. Sizes are 22x18, 12x8, 16x16FT & 18x16FT in a natural maple (wood) finish...let meknow if your interested I may be able to shave a tad of the price for you..

Take care geezer

Mark D
Simon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 2:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey man,

Sounds like one hell of an awesome kit - bit out of my price range tho Sad
Are you not still in the trade then? Last time we spoke (on here) you were supplying as I remember - including to Pete Salisbury's place up in Stockport? Or have you changed job now...

Cheers mate

Simon
Mark D
Band Member
Band Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 8:14 am    Post subject: checking in Reply with quote

Hi Si,

Hope your well mate, having fun with those drums I hope Smile

I check in from time to time, I forgot my access details so never posted but was checking.

You coming to the London show? gonna be great mate

Catch you later

MD
Simon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 8:52 am    Post subject: Re: checking in Reply with quote

Mark D wrote:
Hi Si,

Hope your well mate, having fun with those drums I hope Smile

I check in from time to time, I forgot my access details so never posted but was checking.

You coming to the London show? gonna be great mate

Catch you later

MD

Alright matey. Yeah i'll be at Scala - wild horses couldn't keep me away! Been a great year for comebacks - first The Verve and now you - i'm in my element!!!

See you on the road fella - will make meself known.

BTW - the drumming is going spot on Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    EMF-TheBand.com Forum Index -> Ask a band member All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: