EMF-TheBand.com Forum Index EMF-TheBand.com
Official EMF Meeting Place

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

how was it for you guys ?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    EMF-TheBand.com Forum Index -> Ask a band member
View previous topic :: View next topic  
unexplained
Knows about "that song..."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 10:45 am    Post subject: how was it for you guys ? Reply with quote

how was it ?

i can't be there but i so so happy that you played together.

didn't i pray for a dvd, did i ?

regards from argentina and the best of luck !!
Mark D
Band Member
Band Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 12:40 pm    Post subject: how was it for us Reply with quote

Well I think I can answer for everyone, sorry it's late in the day.....basically we Fookin loved it!!!!

The rehearsals were tough as we're all perfectionists at heart and wanted to give everyone a really good show. In all honesty I felt we could have played more or at least some really rare material..but hey there is time for that I'm sure.

The vibe with the band on the day was excellent, everyone was so up for it. Soundcheck went really well and then it was a case of trying to chill out as much as possible before hand. As with most of our Uk shows this wasn't going to happen as so many old friends showed up and it was the only time to catch up.
Bu the time we went on I was both really excited plus cacking me pants, once we heard the noise though the adrenalin kicked in and we were almost 19 again!
The show went pretty well in our eyes, the mistakes happen, they are what they are..we're human after all. I'm the worst for excepting mistakes as I personally work very hard to try and make sure it doesn't happen.
We couldn't have asked for a better reception and for the we are extremely grateful, even humbled. I never thought I would think that, I guess age has something to do with it.

All I can say is look out for more in 2008/9. Europe is looking good for shows but I think the UK will have to wait to 2009...don't quote me on that though rite!!??

Take care and look forward to causing more deafness worldwide soon.

your truly MD
VERYMETALNOISEPOLLUTED

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was one of the gig highlights for me last year, i loved every minute Very Happy
negative8ball

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the feedback - wish there was some prospect of a Canadian show, but I'm sure that's less likely... here's hoping my impending European vacation can bring with it some fortuitous timing to allow me to see you guys.

A DVD would be FANTASTIC for those of us who can't be there - but just knowing the shows go on is a great thing.

Cheers!
JasonBL
Resident Stigma Addict

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mark, you know how much EMF means to me, so I am THRILLED that you are back in the game. It would be an honour to sacrifice some of my hearing if you guys come down to Oz!

Thanks for keeping EMF alive - you are the best band of all time, I love EMF Exclamation
Scott
Official Photographer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought the band were pretty relaxed all day, sound check was awesome... a bit like my own private performance Wink

Thanks to DB for almost taking my head off with the keyboard stand thrown from the balcony Shocked

I dont think I took much of the gig in, but it was definatly a day to remember for me!

Looking forward to 2008 and the Carter shows now.
unexplained

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for your feedback ! Shocked

i will not die without seeing you playing live again.

i always remembered the show you did in Argentina back in 93' as one of my favorites.

best wishes, maxi
Post new topic   Reply to topic    EMF-TheBand.com Forum Index -> Ask a band member All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: